Join the Team
To apply please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Title: Worship Director
Reports To: Daniel Cazenave, Lead Pastor
Reporting To Me: Volunteers
Category: Adult Creative Planning
Currently Held By: open
Last Updated: July 2019
Position Summary: The Worship Director will consistently lead worship for our adult environment. They will build and develop the Worship Team to reflect the vision of The Bridge Church. The Worship Director works under the direct supervision of the Lead Pastor.
Win Statement: Create an intentional and creative environment for the adult worship service through vision casting, leadership, training, and team building.
Mission Critical Responsibilities:
● Proactively communicate, support and fulfill the vision, values, and goals of The Bridge Church.
● Maintain open and frequent communication with Lead Pastor, volunteer directors, and volunteers
Role Specific Responsibilities:
● Oversee recruitment, apprenticing, and training of new ministry volunteers.
● Recruit volunteer leadership team and their volunteers for Worship Team
● Schedule volunteer musicians each week
● Select songs each week that allow for service flow and intentionality to the message each week
● Lead team meetings for Worship Team
● Oversee recruitment, apprenticing, and training of new and current volunteers
● Provide consistent evaluation of overall programming, presentation, and general appearance of Worship Team
● Maintain and organize worship team supplies and inventory
● Facilitate quarterly (90 day) evaluations of programming environments and volunteers with each volunteer Coach
● Assist with the planning and execution of The Bridge Church special events
Communication Team Responsibilities:
● Lead and develop volunteer communicators, including storytellers, hosts, puppets, and characters.
● Oversee/Delegate the editing of scripts for large group environments.
● Develop and maintain a working budget for Worship Team based on yearly goals.
● Attend Creative Meetings, participate in spiritual growth discipleship, and leadership development
● Perform all other duties assigned by Lead Pastor.
● Honor God and The Bridge Church with a servant heart lived out in job, ministry, and lifestyle.
● Adhere to The Bridge Staff Values and Ethics
Minimum Hours – 15 hours per week – 5 hours Sunday’s and 10 hours during the week for planning